We kindly ask our guests to read the house rules carefully before their arrival to Holiday Dream Apartments and to abide by them during their stay in the apartment.
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
These house rules establish mutual relations, rights and duties of service providers (hereinafter referred to as the proprietor) and service users (hereinafter referred to as guests).
II RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE GUEST
The guest is entitled to:
- The utilization of the apartment and all equipment and facilities that guests are entitled to use are based on the contract and regulations in force and in an unhindered manner.
- The utilization of the swimming pool, shared area around the pool, solar shower and an outdoor grill in an unhindered manner; the charcoal should be provided by the grill user and after the using the grill it is to be cleaned out of consideration towards other users.
The guest is not allowed to:
- Bring in combustible or explosive materials or items of strong and unpleasant odor.
- Smoke in the apartment.
- Bring in animals.
- Introduce persons not registered as house guests in order to stay and use the accommodation or the apartment facilities.
- Leave electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove etc.) every time the apartment is unattended. Also, it is necessary to close or secure windows and doors from the draft as well as parasols and other items from the wind. Please, pay special attention to this note.
- Jump into the pool and enter the pool before showering (for hygenical reasons even pertains to sun cream).
- Hang wet towels or other wet items on the fence.
- Use the washing machine by one self. The person in charge for the apartments will come on your request and then you can deliver your laundry.
- Take out all items, inventory and equipment outside the apartment, especially towels for the purpose of using them on the beach.
- Disturb the peace in a period from 2 – 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. and make excessive noise by using the radio, TV or other appliances as well as musical instruments.
The guest is obliged to:
- Abide by house rules and to use the facilities, inventory and equipment with utmost care.
- In case of disappearance or damage to the installations, furniture, appliances or equipment, please notify the landlord of the apartment. If the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is required to reimburse the appropriate value of the items.
- Take care of one’s own belongings and valuables left in the apartments / rooms and the proprietor takes no responsibility for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Check out prior to departure.
- Leave the apartment by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Dispose the trash from the apartment into the container.
- Fold all dirty laundry into the bathroom of the apartment on the day of departure.
III RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PROPRIATOR
The proprietor is entitled to:
- Cancel the use of services to the guest whose behavior is disturbing the peace.
- In the absence of the guest, in particular circumstances, landlord may enter the apartment in order to prevent possible damage or danger. The proprietor is obliged to inform the guest during the next contact about his entry into the apartment.
The proprietor is obliged to:
- Ensure peace and provide guest with all the necessary assistance with their accommodation.
- Deliver or send all forgotten or found items to the guest.
During your stay in Holiday Dream Apartments please do not hesitate to contact the person in charge for apartments or the owner himself for any additional questions or help.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Holiday Dream Apartments.